Easy to use grout refresher to rejuvenate the colour of cementitious grouted joints in floors and walls. May also be used to correct irregularities in colour due to incorrect grout application. Helps obtain a uniform colour which absorbs less water and is easier to clean.RECOMMENDATIONS
• Do not use for external applications or on surfaces subjected to continuous immersion
(swimming pools, basins, etc.).
• If the product is used on terracotta floors or on stone material with a porous, absorbent
surface, it must only be applied on the joints to avoid staining the tiles.
• Apply the product on cementitious joints which have been cured for at least 48 hours.
• Do not use on epoxy grouts or on expansion joints sealed with silicone or polyurethanebased products.
• Do not use Fuga Fresca to consolidate friable grout or those with poor mechanical strengh
due to inadequate hydration.
• If the colour difference between the original colour and the new colour is too great, it may
be necessary to apply more than one coat.