Free UK Delivery
Next Day, on all orders over £450
Kerakoll Nanodefense Eco 15kg Mineral Waterproofing
Certified, rapid hardening, eco ‑ friendly, mineral leveling product for the high ‑ performance, high ‑ thickness correction of irregular substrates, ideal for use in GreenBuilding. Low CO2 emissions and very low volatile organic compound emissions, contains locally-sourced recycled raw materials. Recyclable as an inert material at the end of its life.
Keralevel ® Eco LR develops a perfect thixotropic balance which is ideal to correct walls that are out of plumb or irregular, and uneven floors without holding up site schedules and subsequent laying of floor / wall coverings.
Area of use
Levelling correction of irregular and uneven substrates, with rapid setting and drying and compensated shrinkage. Thicknesses from 1
to 25 mm.
- gel adhesives, mineral adhesives with SAS technology, single and two-component organic adhesives
- reactive-epoxy and polyurethane, single and two-component cement-based adhesives, dispersed in water or solvent solutions
- porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles, klinker and cotto of all types and formats
- natural stone, recomposed materials, marble
- hardwood flooring, rubber, PVC, linoleum, textiles
- varnishes and paints
- cement plasters and cement-lime mortar
- mineral screeds made with Keracem® Eco Pronto, Keracem® Eco Prontoplus, Rekord® Eco Pronto and Keracem® Eco as a binder or pre-mixed
- cement-based screeds
- prefabricated concrete or fresh concrete castings
- walls in concrete blocks or cellular concrete
- residual traces of cement-based adhesives
Flooring and walls, for internal and external use, in domestic, commercial and industrial applications, underfloor heating systems.
Do not use
On high flexible substrates subject to thermal expansion, plasterboard, gypsum; on wet surfaces or substrates subject to moisture rising
or which are in continuous contact with water.
Shelf life 12 months
Appearance light blue paste
Chemical nature co-polymers dispersed in water
Warning protect from frost, avoid direct exposure to sunlight and sources of heat
Temperature range for application from +5 °C to +35 °C
Minimum thickness per coat 1 mm
Minimum dry thickness per coat 500 µm
Waiting time between 1st and 2nd coat 1 hr
|Area||Internal | External|
|Coverage||0.75 kg / m 2 per coat|
|Pack SIze||15 Kg|
Are you sure you would like to remove this item from the shopping cart?
This item is a part of the approved quote. Removing it will remove all quote items from the cart.