ARDEX AF 200 PLUS minimises the time required to install uncoupling matting to timber, concrete and sand/cement screed subfloors, allowing tiling to commence immediately after the matting is laid. Unlike traditional powder adhesives, it has a high initial grab that prevents matting from curling for easy installation, is ready mixed and comes in a resealable container.
- Fix matting to timber, concrete and cement/sand screed subfloors without priming
- Matting can be fixed after 5-10 minutes or, due to its long tack time, up to an hour after application
- High grab formulation prevents curling of the mat for easy installation
- Once matting is installed, ARDITEX NA Ultra Rapid Setting Latex Levelling Compound can be applied immediately
- Cost-effective with up to 45m2 coverage from a single tub
- Ready mixed and resealable